My Christmas Exige

Well some of you may remember me from a while back asking loads of questions about exiges, while i finally picked up my first Lotus today and it the car i have wanted for so long!

51 plate mustard yellow S1 exige.
Motorsports seats
Air con
16K only on the clock.

I love it and will be having my christmas dinner on sunday with it in the garage! i have photos but don’t know how to submit them. I have joined photo bucket but sill are having no joy! help

Top stuff Nath - welcome to the house of fun…

Fair play, thats one hell of a Christmas prezzie you got yourself!!!

What problems are you having with photobucket, I have been using it for quite a while, so I kind of have it sussed.

Sean…

Welcome indeed!

Well i don’t really no what I am meant to do with photo Bucket! I got the photo i wanted and then pressed upload and 15 minutes latter after it had tried to upload it just said(sorry unable to complete transaction) please can you/any one go through the full process of uploading a photos on a post on here please?

thanks a lot

No problem. It might be loads easier over the phone. My mobile number is 07967 662294 give me a call and i will do my best to walk you through the process.

[image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/Nath-Exige/5e2de161.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/Nath-Exige/5e2de161.jpg[/image]

has it worked?

Thanks for your help Sean. I blame my 56k connection. but you can see most of it!

Thats the idea Nath.

As we said on the phone trying to upload a 2.5MB picture over a 56k dial up connection is a tall order. It looks like Photobucket has resized it both filesize wise and actual picture size wise.

Car looks great as well by the way!!! Well the top half does anyway

Sean…

HAPPY CHRISTMAS Nath!

Thanks for your help Sean. I blame my 56k connection. but you can see most of it!

You’re right, that’s a lovely Corsa!

Seriously, what better present to yourself? An Exige is for life, not just for Christmas!

Have a good one.

\

Thats the birds corsa and my daily runabout, VW polo-1 liter. my god that thing can shift

my god that thing can shift

Er, have you actually driven the Exige yet?!

Ian

An Exige is for life, not just for Christmas!

didn’t a great philosopher say that once

see one of my previous posts

It’s fully emeralded as well

An Exige is for life, not just for Christmas!

didn’t a great philosopher say that once

see one of my previous posts

I prefer the term “inspiration” rather than “plagiarism”

I prefer the term “inspiration” rather than “plagiarism”

Bloody hell! Mr Admin, in this time of much “liquid” good cheer, can we please impose a syllable limit to the forum.

Mr Admin, I propose the limit to be two!!!

errrrrr

no comment