Hi everyone. Here’s my new 2008 spec Exige S in Solar Yellow, with Touring Pack, (Super Touring now standard) and Sports Pack, with Full leather interior.
For those interested in what the 2008 spec gets. Here’s the things I’ve noticed: -
- Super Touring Dash, & Steering Wheel with Air bags etc now standard. Push Engine Start, etc. It also now has new dash clocks with black dials which light up lovely and 3 rpm change lights plus all new LED’s.
- New Ignition Key
- Exige Logo gone from the seats, (not keen on that one), but you do get them on the mats.
- Transmission tunnel now covered in leather.
- Gear Knob still all aluminium, not the leather one of the 07 Super Touring Pack
- Sports Pack now includes an adjustable front roll bar from the Super Sports Pack.
- The Rear Spoiler supports are now colour coded.
I bought the car from Ben at Westover Sports Cars in Poole. Have to say Ben has been superb and Iï¿½m please I bought the car from them.
Hereï¿½s the pictures Ben took for me before I collected the car on Friday.
Hereï¿½s a few pictures I took today