My 06 Exige s

Hi all,

I havnt posted any photos of mine really since I bought it. I have been quietly tinkering over the winter doing brakes, wishbones, carbon bits and bobs. Not a major build I’m sorry.

Here’s a few photos from today as ive been playing with hdr photography and thought I would use it as a test subject.

Very nice fella :sunglasses:

Very nice. Not usually a Union flag fan but looks good on yours.

Thanks,

I liked the look on the wing ends but wanted it to be a little different so had these made. I’m not 100% sold yet sob will see how I get on with them over the next month or two.

Nice!

I have also seen them on the diffuser end plates, look good there also.

Yeah they do look good there.

I’ve got to tweak my exhaust heatsheild as its rubbing on the diffuser then it’s off to silverstone for the recall and 260 upgrade.

Looking great Kieran

Looks like you are good with the polish :wink:

Bardzo dziękuję moim przyjacielem :laughing:

I’ve seen it before, right next to mine at Chatsworth last year. Looking good Kieran, I like the Union Jacks :thumbup:

Thanks Guys,

I’m pretty handy with polish yeah. The laser blue looks good with a few coats of wax. Saying that it hasn’t been washed since September. The pictures don’t show the dust all over it.

Cheers Jonny i didnt realise I was parked next to you? I had only had it just under a week so it was all very new to me then.

A big thanks to Dave though. 48 hours after asking these landed on my doorstep. Can’t ask for any better than that.

Few little changes.

Waiting to get the suspension and 4 pots fitted once I get to the bottom of this supercharger issue.

Love it Kieran, the alloys look stunning. I reckon a new wing/spiller combo and it’s gonna look the nut…

… Just putting thoughts in you head :smiley:

Hahaha… Thanks Jonny, I’m happy with them after all the dram with them. I Thought about going 2010 wing but the one that’s fitted at the minute is all carbon to match the side pods and splitter so I’m not sure.