Mr Bean famous (well kinda...)

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I have just noticed Clive’s car is pictured monthly in the back of EVO :smiley: , in the Auto Track advert. Great piccie as you come out of Eu Rouge. :whistle:

You’re famous!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

See you tomorrow on hopefully a dry track!

[quote=Carttman]Apologies if this has already been posted, but I have just noticed Clive’s car is pictured monthly in the back of EVO :smiley: , in the Auto Track advert. Great piccie as you come out of Eu Rouge. :whistle:

You’re famous!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

See you tomorrow on hopefully a dry track!

[/quote]

Where??? :wink:

…doing the evening session down at Brands with LoT. Eying that weather forecast all the time. Some very light showers expected at the moment. Besides doing a bit of driving, I’ll be getting clive’s signature on my EVO Mag! :smiley: :astonished: :sick: What does a Mr Bean signature go for these days at a collectors shop? :smiley:

I’ll have to pay YOU to put my signature on anything!! :smiley:

Are you sure its me and not Mark?? :confused:

Must publicly say thanks to ELISE PARTS for fantastic delivery on some new brake pads following a very heavy day at Hethel…Fantastic service.
Thanks Geary. :slight_smile:
Now to fit them…
see you later Nick Pete when 's your next trackday??

Would like to do a Donny evening open pit lane…

Seems good value and the beers after would be well timed too! :wink:

[quote=MrBean]I’ll have to pay YOU to put my signature on anything!! :smiley:

Are you sure its me and not Mark?? :confused:
[/quote]

Nope, it’s you.

Mine appears on the cover of all the Richard Egger Insurance policy booklets.

O[quote=Mark_A
Mine appears on the cover of all the Richard Egger Insurance policy booklets.[/quote]

Obviously we are the catwalk models of the Exige family!! :sunglasses: :whistle:

Thanks for looking after us at the EGP Mark really good day/
cheers

Good to see you Clive and Alex on Wednesday evening. Had a great time! So proud Nicola made it through a session too, albeit with much wailing and gnashing of teeth! :smiley: :smiley:

He he :smiley:

Hi Nick . Good to see you. yes enjoyed Brands and I was glad Nicola was with you because it meant you were driving sensibly and I was able to overtake you!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
BTW where did Alex go in the last session seemed to push off into the distance and not wait for the OAP :confused:

Catch up with you soon, have fun.

( dont think we showd up too badly against the S2’s! :smiley: :wink:)

Cheers Clive/Nick was a great evening getting used to the R888s and just how much grip they give - its like a different car (got to get used to the rubbing noises from the wheelarch liners though :astonished: :astonished:), can’t wait to get another date booked :smiley:.