Motorsport Exige

Plans have got two interesting cars for sale at present.

The ex-Gavan Kershaw championship winning Motorsport Car (race use only - not road registered); and

A Motorsport/Exige built by SW Lotus from new parts. 200bhp engine, Quaife gearbox, full cage, road registered.

see www.plansmotorsport.com for details. The latter will be up soon. In the meantime email me for details - [email protected]

Graham

why didn’t they keep the central seat in the motorsport elise when they built it?

Rox

You may remember the car from about a year ago Used cars for sale | PistonHeads UK

Rox

They were not all centrally seated - you could specify any configuration on ordering.

PS The link above, is to a current advert on Pistonheads, seems the owner is selling a few cars at the moment

Any ideas what would be needed to get that Gavan Kershaw car road legal?

Godspeed

No chance! It would never pass the SVA test!

And why ruin it?! It’s probably the fastest K-series Exige ever!

Ian

Ian

No, that would be last years car, the carbon fibre bodied one.

Ian

I know what you are saying Ian, but I need something for track & road use (cant justify spending that much on just a track only car). If it wasn’t going to cost a huge amount then it might have been viable .

I know what you are saying Ian, but I need something for track & road use (cant justify spending that much on just a track only car). If it wasn’t going to cost a huge amount then it might have been viable .

Have you sold your Exige, then? If not…

Have you sold your Exige, then? If not…

Nah still have the beast but seeing that gets you thinking