Motorsport Elise 190 for sale

I know it’s not an Exige, but I sold my Exige and 340r on this site, so I know it works!

Genuine factory built Lotus Elise Motorsport 190 for sale. 1999 on ‘S’ plate. Deep metallic purple with black hood and black/red Corbeau interior, race for driver, normal for passenger plus 2 X 5 point harnesses. 215bhp Minister engine (dyno prints available), but currently rev-limited to 7,750, so just over 200 bhp. Ultra close ratio, straight-cut Quaife gearbox and limited slip differential. fully adjustable Dynamics suspension, Tecno-magnesio (Magnesium) wheels and Dunlop formula ‘r’ tyres, plus spare wheels and tyres. Roll bar and diagonal (removable) strut brace, plumbed in fire-extuingisher and electrical cut off switch. Motorsport spoiler (uniques to 190’s) and raiser blocks. Adjustable shift lights, oil pressure and temperature gauge, composite fuel cell, plastic rear window, ally race fuel cap etc…

Car shows just under 3,000 miles, is taxed and MOT’d and is now fully sorted as a road/track car. It was raced by it’s original owner (very successfully!), so don’t ask if it’s been on a track…

Yes it has a few stone chips, but I have bill of sale for the car from Bell & Colvill for �34,190 and at least another �30,000 for modifications, so represents pretty good value for money against similar Exiges/sport 160’s.

The car lives in Surrey and is for sale at �17,500.

Jonathan Clark

07774 190969

[email protected]

The above car is now sold, thanks for all the interest.

Jonathan Clark

Excellent
3 out of 3 then ?