Motor Show

Guys/Gals,

Lambogenie have a couple of VIP passes for the Lotus stand and a free entry for the show for two which we cannot now use.

Free to good home but be quick!

Cheers
Russ

Went Saturday, spent a while on the Lotus stand as well, well worth the trip

I was there monday, spent an hour on the lotus stand having a good natter. Definitly worth a visit.

Oh and the sound of the F40!

Strange - we went there on the Press day and I found the whole thing quite underwhelming !

Maybe I expected more, the last Motorshow was very good value/entertainment, more relevant trade stands, hell even BMW were there.

It probably did’nt help that we spent 3 days at the Festival of Speed and alot of what we saw at the Motorshow we saw at Goodwood.

Hearing/seeing the Heritage section was good, no great trade stands (that stood out) and just too many electric/eco cars for my liking, but hey - timesareachanging.

Full marks to the manufacturers for their concept cars - some cracking styles there.

I like the BLUE blocks on the Ford stand, I even liked the new Fiesta (quite large now though), the new Alpha Mito had me interested, the Reanaultsport Twingo was a larf and lastly the Mazda 2 sports, also a current car, the one on show demonstrated what you could do with a sporty little warm hatchback, but it was a concept and not for sale.

You can tell that we are looking for a small car can’t you !!!

Another one underwhelmed. Think I was only there for an hour and a half. Saw the Evora, GTR, Focus RS, Renault concept cars, and the Mazda concept and I was done.

I do agree that it would have been nice to have Audi,porsche,BMW etc there but its odd to hear people only managed to stay 2 hours. We got there about 11 and didnt leave until nearly 7 and we werent stretching it out.

The missus is after a small hot hatch so we did end up spending a while looking at the Clio 197 and VXR Actic edition but even so…

…we did end up spending a while looking at the Clio 197

Get the “Cup” & you’ll also enjoy driving it (on road & track) - trust me

I want the Cup (white, black wheels, recaros) and she wants the corsa Its for her so she’ll have final say I suppose but if she wants me to cough up anything for it were getting the cup

I want the Cup (white, black wheels, recaros) and she wants the corsa Its for her so she’ll have final say I suppose but if she wants me to cough up anything for it were getting the cup

Some great discounts available on the “Cup” at the moment, so she’ll appreciate the saving… especially when you buy her some Jimmy Choos, & take her for a weekend in Paris - & you’ll still be quids in too!

you must know the Mrs Rob!

you must know the Mrs Rob!

Nah, just learnt from where I went wrong, & my own past mistakes

Havent been to UK show for ages but fir the last 2 years been to Geneva which is well worth trip
Steve

I agree, after this year I think that Geneva is worth a punt.

Deffo worth a trip Pete, one of the few shows where new models are launched and loads of wild concepts there.I am booking the flights and hotel this weekend for next years show.
Steve