MoT failure and possible new cat

How is the Chrome Orange beasty Ken ? Still keeping a smile on your face ?

First time doing this so not sure how to get in and make this work…but can someone help with the following question?

Which car does the Exiges petrol filler cap come from…is it a Peugoet 206 as Lotus want over �100 to replace mine.

Many thanks

Sorry, as a complete unit its a Lotus only part

Rob,
I remain delighted with the car even more so when it passes the MOT 23/12/03. I have not had much chance to drive over the last 6 months or so due to work commitments, however it is just fantastic to sit in and/or look at such a vehicle and its mine!
Any advice on ownership/upgrades etc, gratefully received.
Hope to see/speak with you soon.
Best Regards,
Ken

Finally, the new backbox (thanks Kerry ) and temporary cat (thanks MarkD ) are on!!

It only took about 6 hours and that was with a guy that prepares motorsport cars doing it!! There was a nice Clio Cup racer out the back…

Turns out the reason why it failed the MoT was because IT DIDN’T HAVE A CAT ON IT!!

It had a cat replacement pipe on it, so god knows which of the previous owners has it. Anyway the exhaust was a right bitch to get out, but it came eventually, and the car feels and sounds soooo much better with a fresh exhaust and cat on it. Unfortunately I didn’t make the retest in time, but the guy at National Tyres was good enough to say he’d give me a free retest next Saturday (he’s on holiday this week and he’s the only MoT tester there)

Phew!!

Great newa TT,

hope evberyhthing goes well from now on, and to see you sooon with the Exige at a track (or a piss, or a run, or whatever)

Uldis (just cane bacvk pissed faction)

Great newa TT,

hope evberyhthing goes well from now on, and to see you sooon with the Exige at a track (or a piss, or a run, or whatever)

rofl!!

Good pissed post Uldis!! 3am as well!!

rofl!!

Good pissed post Uldis!! 3am as well!!

Prolly petrol fumes …

[/quote]

Prolly petrol fumes …

[/quote]

Or frostbite…

or jetlag

Nahhh, I was really coming back from the pub…

PS- how difficult it was to type!

Uldis you took the words clean out of my mouth - classic