"More Than" breakdown/recovery insurance.

Must say, I can’t praise the service, which I received yesterday, highly enough.

Within 1 hour of putting in me distress call, the car was loaded up on the back of a low loader type thingy. Terry, the driver had also phoned me when he was about 15 mins away, to let me of his ETA. The truck was spotless (inside & out), & Terry was a fellow petrolhead, who’d done a bit of Formula Ford/VW Golf racing!

Despite the M6 being quite busy, the journey home (103 miles) only took 2 hours 10 mins, & that included a “loo stop” at Keele Services

I’ve got the “full monty” cover ie UK & European Cover, including the breakdown at home service. Cost was �74.96 for the current year, which, now that I’ve had to use the cover, I think is a bargain, & a great peace of mind.

PS I don’t think they offer a recovery service to squirrels

So there is some benefits to being an old codger?

So there is some benefits to being an old codger?

Definately - hasn’t Steve told you yet?

Note: You are referred to as “The child bride”, in exige circles

Lovin it

Just off down to Asda to buy some back-to-school stuff

PS I don’t think they offer a recovery service to squirrels

Check your undertray - I’m told they make great kebabs and cook well on the BBQ

I assume the “More Than” bit is just the paperwork and they use a local recovery agent?

Check your undertray - I’m told they make great kebabs and cook well on the BBQ

I did look, with that thought in mind, bearing in mind that george, Nikos & stelios were on hand to do the honours

I assume the “More Than” bit is just the paperwork and they use a local recovery agent?

Yes indeed. Must admit, I was a bit worried that recovery from track may have been “tricky”. However, the call centre only wanted a postcode, to pass onto the recovery peeps

Note: You are referred to as “The child bride”, in exige circles

For those that do not know me I would like to point out that I am 29 . For my sins, I have married an old duffer (37) so sympathy is needed.