More S1 Starting Problems, Please Help!

After sorting the last starting problem which was just a knackered battery, my boyfriend has come across another one. Ok, from the beggining - started up Sunday morning and drove for over an hour to Silverstone. Then did 2 15-20 minute track session (enjoyed very much). Left if for about 3 hours and then started it and drove home for another hour and half or so. Got home and turned off. Went to start it Wednesday and it wouldnt start!! Turns over fine, plenty of life in the battery, but wont fire. Fuel pump is priming up (he assumes thats what 3 second buzzing noise is?) and immobeliser light is going off. Tried taking plugs out to check for flooding, but they dont smell of fuel and there seems to be no evidence of any fuel?? One thing he has noticed is fuel pump will prime everytime I turn ignition on, regardless of how many times he does in succesion (is that normal?) He hasnt checked for spark yet. Any Ideas?

would take a shot at an immobiliser problem. Had it before, solved by disconnecting battery and re connecting after a few seconds.

It seemed like the immobiliser was dis arming but it was just the alarm in this case so worth a try.

One thing he has noticed is fuel pump will prime everytime I turn ignition on, regardless of how many times he does in succesion (is that normal?)

It is on mine.

Have you managed to get it running yet?

No we havent my boyfriend wants to know does anyone know how to byoass the immobiliser?

Yes, it is easy, but I don’t want to post it on here. It is probably easiest to describe on the telephone, give me a call on 07967 662294 and I will talk you though it.

Sean…

Yes, it is easy, but I don’t want to post it on here. It is probably easiest to describe on the telephone, give me a call on 07967 662294 and I will talk you though it.

Sean…

Hope her boyfriend doesn’t overhear your conversion, brummie boy Wonder if she likes nuts?

Just to let you all know my boyfriend got the car started, he thinks it was the battery terminals. Thanks for all your help.