More Exige V6 spy shots

Still in camo but clearest pics yet of the new Exige…

linky

Its looking better than the first shots but I really think it misses the roof scoop and I am not convinced on the rear.
Looks like the bastard child of the Europa and Mk2.3 elise.

Yeah I know what your saying about the backend, total turnoff, shame, and what about the crap making it more aggressive?

looks like a cheap “trans am” :crazy:

Its a fookin mule :smiley:

Yuk to that rear bumper, what are they thinking, if it had a roof scoop and no rear bumper I might even have go my money out :astonished:

the rear bumper is hideous…

The production car will not look like that!

Its a fookin mule

And another thing, the quality is not there yet. Just look at the camoflage, its nowhere near the standard of the stuff used by say, Porsche :crazy:

I don’t Tim gets mules :smiley:

I think thats production ready and is just dressed up to hide finer detail. The rear number plate placement looks pants in the pictures and it really misses the roof scoop.

I refer you to my earlier post.

[quote=tim_marra]The production car will not look like that!

Its a fookin mule [/quote]

You sure???

I have been a designer for a lot of the components for the new V6 Exige and have the CAD data for the car.

[quote=designer]
You sure???

I have been a designer for a lot of the components for the new V6 Exige and have the CAD data for the car. [/quote]

Well please tell me it looks better than it does in those pics and is there any chance you can CAD up a roof scoop for them.

It has to have a roof scoop or it won’t be an exige, I bet the rear bumper is an addition for the USA market :frowning:

No where for a scoop to goto on the rear. I will knock one up, just for aesthetics (but can’t show pics until official Lotus release).

Thought not. Well they should of called it something different. Looks watered down imho.

Would you rather it had a more pointy front end & a keel?

:tired:

Perhaps we should wait a couple of weeks for Frankfurt…

I have to agree. Needs the scoop for the drama effect at the very least!

Can’t see that it can be a mule. If it were they would not camo it.

Looks pretty ordinary to my eyes. Not at all impressive :frowning:

Hopefully it’ll look better without the camo.

I cant believe they are still using bloody metro wing mirrors

I think it looks big and fat.

Yeah. Big wheels, wider track, why would anyone do that to an Exige eh Sean??? :wink: