Mods

Looking for best induction kit for more supercharger whine and also looking to try and lower the car about 20mm,any recommendations please

For induction noise just put a TRD intake with ITG filter and you’re good to go.
Quick throttle blips when stationary even have that lovely suction sound. You will however struggle with track noise limits.

Lowering is not as straight forward - of course depending on starting point, target ride height, and how you use your car.
You can get the car a little bit lower by changing suspension. If your car has standard non height adjustable you can replace that with an adjustable option.
But, adjustment is limited else you mess up the geometry, and you will probably rub your front inner arches under heavy braking.
Significant lowering done right (especially on the S2) is an expensive affair that includes new aftermarket uprights.

As above TRD airbox is a good place to start, it’s effectively an OEM upgrade with no worries about the MAF or engine management lights. I have run one with no problems on trackday noise limits at all, but then I do have an 8" backbox on the exhaust to keep things in check.

Your stock rideheight is probably close to 130mm (measured between the front jack point and the floor). Getting down to 110mm is about the limit of what you would want for a road car, on a track car you’ll be demolishing front arch liners like they’re going out of fashion.

I currently run 115F and 120R (approx.) and I’m having arch liner issues on track, but it’s fine on the road. Bump steer will also come into play at 110mm but there are ways to correct this with either rack riser plates (cheap, easy but not adjustable) or custom steering arms etc which offer more fine tuning. Honestly for a road car you’re unlikely to notice either way, so it depends on what you want from the car really.

There are a few options for suspension to get your rideheight down, depends on budget. Personally at the entry level end of the market I can recommend Gaz Mono as the best all rounder but if you want something a bit fancier with more adjustment further up the budget range, you’re into Nitron and Ohlins territory.

Any pics of your car lowered mate?that sounds about the exact ride height I’m looking for…it’s purely a road car for me:)

Looks pretty spot on that…is there more adjustment on them as well?did you say your on Gaz mono’s?

No those are Nitron Clubsports, but they have very similar rideheight adjustment ranges to the Gaz Monos.

I had Monos on my Elise, rideheight wise they offer just the same as Nitron.