Mirrors

I have never been a fan of the std mirrors and so am looking for some tasteful alternatives.

Any suggestions?

Also which mirrors are these…

[image]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/bruh_la/58_cadena_silverstone_50.jpg[/image]

Try hanger111 then go onto the sector111 link. This is American site. I think they have the Cadena style mirrors.

They look like Racetech mirrors.
Demon twonks do em, or Raceparts.co.uk

I’m pretty sure those Cadena mirrors are from SPA here in the UK. SPA make electronic gauges and a load of other stuff including mirrors.

HAve a look here:

Sean…

Hmmmm, they’re cheaper than the ones from Lotus

Thanks for the info guys.

Its the long thin arms which taper that i like, i will try to find them at the sites you suggested.

Cheers

That is gav kershaw’s car, niether of teh other 2 cars had them on when I saw them… I asked him wheer he had them from when I saw teh car at rockingham…

Mirrors from demon tweeks, brakets made up in the w/shop back at Hethel…

That is gav kershaw’s car, niether of teh other 2 cars had them on when I saw them… I asked him wheer he had them from when I saw teh car at rockingham…

Mirrors from demon tweeks, brakets made up in the w/shop back at Hethel…

Shame, its the tapering brackets which help make them look so good in my opinion…Wonder if they would do me a set? …they can do a carbon roof with that scoop in aswell…

That car is for sale now

where George?

If you are serious about it, contact Barrie Whight (07810302302)

contact Barry White…

The �Walrus of love� himself !.. and here I am thinking he died a few years back .

In seriousness though, I read somewhere that they had to sell the cars due to �changes in regulations�, don�t suppose anyone can shed any light on that ?

David

http://www.lotussportcadena.com/drivers_barrie_whight.asp

In seriousness though, I read somewhere that they had to sell the cars due to �changes in regulations�, don�t suppose anyone can shed any light on that ?

David

SRO have not released yet any sporting or technical regs for next year, so there is nothing behind the rumour re: reg changes…NOBODY knows what they are for next year, especially in GT3 class

as for that car being for sale…it is no longer available