Mini Lotus Meet - Change of Venue 19th March 2011

Hi All,

I haven’t been on for a very long time due to racing commitments and building cars! We’ve still got our S1 Exige and it’s still being used as a daily driver :slight_smile:

I thought I would pop on to see if anyone was interested in meeting up for lunch on 19th March 2011 at the Puesdown Inn (NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE), just on the A40 near Cheltenham.

http://www.puesdown.cotswoldinns.com/menu.htm

A friend of ours has just bought an S2 Elise and he wanted to meet up with us to stretch its legs and he’s now just informed me he is thinking of buying an Exige as well, so the more Exiges the merrier, although that would mean him selling his Racing Puma Press Car :frowning:!!

We’ll be there from 12.30 if anyone wants to join us for lunch :slight_smile: We’ll be in the X reg Blue S1 Exige :slight_smile:

bye for now
Lisa

All being well you can count on me being there Lisa.

I’d gladly come along, and I’m ony down the road from you, but I’m at Spa that weekend with Lotus in track.

Let me know if you arrange another :slight_smile:

Glad you can make it Chris :slight_smile:

Shame you can’t make it Miles, but Spa sounds more appealing to me anyway! We raced there last year and it was awesome, have fun :slight_smile:

We’ll have to have another meet when you are free.

[quote=lisafrp]Glad you can make it Chris :slight_smile:

We’ll have to have another meet when you are free. [/quote]

Sounds good :slight_smile:

[quote=MilesH]
We’ll have to have another meet when you are free. [/quote]

Sounds good :slight_smile: [/quote]

Count me in too! Close to Cheltenham ! :slight_smile:

Hi

A quick update, there has just been a change to the venue as the Frogmill is full with a wedding and didn’t seem happy to accomodate us, so Dave has contacted the Puesdown Inn which is just down the road on the A40 and they have welcomed us with open arms saying they have a lot of car clubs attend.

http://www.puesdown.cotswoldinns.com/menu.htm

So we will be meeting there from 12-12.30ish this Saturday, hope to see some of you there :slight_smile:

Lisa