Mille Miglia 2015 courtesy of sportscar digest

Take a look…
Doesn’t quite beat the recent Tour Auto but doesn’t it make you want to get out there and watch 'em?

Am I alone in selling all my children, wifey, dog and cat for a drive in anyone of those cars :smiley:

EFA :unamused:

Lol thank you Tim, it’s getting there :smiley:

I was hoping to do this event this year in a mates Bentley.
We looked into it about 3y ago, got all ready with the deposit and then they changed the rules. It seems £600k’s worth of Le Mans 4 1/2 L Bentley is too common and you need a blower on the front. Yet can do it in a Lotus XI

One of my (no ex) friends works for J D Classics, he went this year to look after one of the XK120 customer cars that was running, he drove about a 1/3rd of the route! I now hate him quite a lot…

you need to know someone, who knows someone… watched and serviced for 10 years up to about 2007 and then it seemed to change with the Ferrari posse etc
Driving our support Range Rover on its door mirrors following the Polizia motorbike through traffic and red lights is one of my never forget life moments :slight_smile:

The drive there and back from Holland through Europe was always special though …

Some old pics, I even had Scuffam shades back then …

In the C Type

Polizia

Driving there …

Head protection …

Andy - 1 million percent brilliant! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Amazing

Superb

i’d keep my dog - a man needs a friend sitting beside him