Mid Engined Race - Silverstone 1st July

Would be great to see loads of peeps there to support Russ, Sean, Quo, Tony & of course Gav.

Would be great to see loads of peeps there to support Russ, Sean, Quo & of course Gav.

Don’t forget Tony

Bernard

I�ll be there for my first proper race, and dear God am I excited�

Don’t forget Tony

Bernard

Just keeping you on your toes, young man!

Sorry

I�ll be there for my first proper race, and dear God am I excited�

Wear a carnation in your school cap, so we’ll recognise you

PS If she takes to you, Vinyl Veronique may have a little something for you to remember the day by

Hoping to be there with buddy boy!

I’m off, going to give the lad a hand. Might be racing at Snetterton the day after as a bit of a shake it on down before Croix 2 weeks later. Might is always the operative word though.

Well my car has no engine or box in it yet, but fingers crossed it will be there.

I get my box back tomorrow. Fingers crossed my new clutch plate will arrive tomorrow as well. Plus the new gear change cable from Quaife should be here on Friday. I have a couple of new tappet shims being machined as soon as I have those, that should see my trusty old VHPD back together, fingers crossed it will last another race weekend.

My goal at Silverstone is to just make it through the test day and the two sets of qualifying and the two races without anything going Pete Tong!!! lol

Sean…

I’ll be there!

We all wish you well. VHPD all too often =

[image]imagecave.com - contact with domain owner | Epik.com

Though you seem to have done a fine job keeping yours together - between you and maddog, your engines seem to spend more time out of the car. You getting a quick relase rear clam or have you already done that?

Difficult to beleive I know … but I’m planning to be there

I’ll be there too

I may even be driving in the endurance race

Shangani Didn’t you know VHPD’s were bullet proof
Clutches and gearbox’s seem to be the problem
my case a dodgy gearbox and sean a dodgy Clutch

What time are things kicking off?

My goal at Silverstone is to just make it through the test day and the two sets of qualifying and the two races without anything going Pete Tong!!! lol

Me too.

Main mission is to stay out of trouble and to cross the finish line. Where, i dont care just so long as I cross it…

Looking forward to it now actually, it seems like ages since I have sat in the car so will deffo be needing to put in a little practice before hand. Should be picking her up very soon… ,

anyone stopping over Friday night near to the circuit?

Yeah, I’ll be stopping near the circuit that night, and pretty much every night

If you want to meet up to discuss banana bunch exhaust manifolds or would like to know the best place to stay give me a shout.

Just as soon as Messers Erland, Andrews & Scuffham arrive

Just as soon as Messers Erland, Andrews & Scuffham arrive

that’s the main event then, what about the sideshow oh font of all this knowledgeable?.. a nice posting of the Programme might drum up some extra support

a nice posting of the Programme might drum up some extra support

Haven’t seen it yet, sorry. However, I’m sure it will be run to the usual AMOC format ie Mid Engined qualifying around 10.30am, with the race being 5th or 6th on the programme (ie start time around 3.30pm, the earlier races starting at 1pm). The Endurance Race ia always the last race of the day, & its qualifying session is also the last.

But you knew that anyway!

The programme came in the post today.

The MES is Race 6 and the Endurance is Race 8

Qualifying for race 6 is: 10:45 - 11:00
Qualifying for race 8 is: 11:30 - 12:00

The races start at 1:30pm

There are 15 registered for the Mid Engines race. It looks like they have let 2 Caterhams in as well, in an invitation class. One is listed as a C400 and the other an R400

Christian (Quo) is not registered

There are 27 registered for the Endurance race.

Programme arrived today and my name is in it

Ok so now I’m bricking it