Merchandise

Guys ,

Was there ever any merchandise created for exiges.com? Teeshirts? Jumpers? Hats? Sunscreens etc?

Is anyone interested in any should I get some produced?

Yes Ben did it a while ago and a charity page Andy.

I am not familiar with the user? Any contact details?

[mention]Benja[/mention] :+1:

I have a very cool mug and several T shirts :slight_smile:

I’ll have a T shirt :slight_smile:

Ok, so their seems a bit of an appetite for stuff. Ill get the original logo and do a few designs ( no laughing please ) and knock up a shop.

Brilliant Andy

Great stuff :slight_smile:

Great Andy

Oooh yes please

My Exiges.com 10-year anniversary polo is looking it’s age, so new kit would be great, thanks, Andy

I could do with a couple of new tshirts

Sorry been absent for a while lads!!

Many years I did some artwork (car silhouettes and logos) and put up a shop with Spreadshirt selling T’s and mugs. I’ll see if I can find the artwork if that’s useful Andy…

Perfect! Thank you!

I’ve got a great photo of Rob / P3SKY in that silhouettes t-shirt a restaurant in Budapest with Miss DD and I :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to upload! If anyone else has any old merchandise put pics up. I want to see what you would like.

As a suggestion NYLOC uses Total Clothing for its branded clothing.
You then don’t have to second guess sizes, hold stock or deal with payments and you get a page like this https://www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/nyloc/branded-clothing
Clearly you need to give them the art work and choose the products
Just my 2p

Noted, and thank you.

Thanks to the rather fantastic [mention]Benja[/mention] I now have a vector exiges.com

I am super busy in my day job at the minute so Ill get onto this just the second I have some downtime