Meeting in Manchester ?

I have recently been informed that there is a meet every first wednesday of the month somewhere in manchester, is this right ? If so, where is it, what time, who goes, etc ?

What sort of people go to these meets ? I arent too fond of the max power brigade, nothing personal just think that their cars are a bit [censored] and they talk a lot of bull. (sorry if this offends ).

Ta.

DSE

It’s packed out with the Max Power brigade ie me, RussT, JohnO & loads of Elise, Ultima, Ferrari, & Porsche, owners

We usually get there at about 7.45pm.

So, see you there on the 7th July

Venue details Here

Aparently it is full of anoraks noting down chassis numbers and suchlike

EVOSAL/Chris

Get yer @rse down there too - about time we had some face to face banter, you old tart

PS I don’t care that you’ve been ignoring my emails

PPS Will you be wearing a green anorak, or do you prefer to stand out in a crowd?

Sounds good, see you there

Where do you lot get your oil (castrol rs ?), filter, etc from for an oil change in the manchester area ? how much do you pay ?

Thanks guys.

I have been out and about in the exige but i am keeping a low profile, For example i was at oulton park the other week when the exiges were racing .
I have changed the registration after all the bad reviews my car has recieved so that is probably why it was not recognised.(although i thought someone would have noticed it crabbing sideways as i drove away )
I have not been ignoring your e-mails but i can not reply for some reason !!!
ps- I will be coming to the watermillock but not this month as i will be in the isle of man chasing some bikers next week.

Aparently it is full of anoraks noting down chassis numbers and suchlike

probably so they can work out if its one of your ‘projects’ or not

Im confused …

Whats your definition of Max Power ?

My definition - ‘tricked’ up novas/saxos/etc doing donuts etc. Now I have bought an exige am I one of them ?

Ta.

DSE

Wotya worried about? Just put on yer tracky bottoms, Fred Perry polo shirt, & Burberry Cap like the rest of us

[image]http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/june2004/june096.jpg[/image]

Don’t be shy, get yourself along, & I’ll bring an exiges.com sunstrip for you (in exchange for a few quid of course!).

Jesus Christ thank god.

Oh shite I have wet myself chavscum.co.uk - I thought I was alone

I will definately be at the next meeting.

I needed cheering up - thanks mate.

My definition - ‘tricked’ up novas/saxos/etc doing donuts etc. Now I have bought an exige am I one of them ?

Only if you do dounuts.
Except of course after a track session in Oulton, while it’s raining and you want to finish up your tyres.

Cheers guys

I will definately be there this wednesday.

Is anybody doing a trackday soon, preferably Oulton/Cadwell/Anglesey/Donnington/Croft. If not, why not ?

Only if you do dounuts.
Except of course after a track session in Oulton, while it’s raining and you want to finish up your tyres.

The only time you were out done by a BMer!

Ian

I’m really sorry that I didn’t get to the Watermillock last night Was unaware (or probably forgotten!!!), until Monday, that we were going to some friends’ 25th Wedding Anniversary do.

However, EVOSAL managed to grab Russ’s mobile & phoned me whilst I was just tucking into my main course

[image]http://www.bradipos4.com/Attack%20Of%20The%20Crab%20Monsters-1957.jpg[/image]

Until next month, then…