Mechanic's Sonarscope

Not sure if this belongs in here or applies to more parts other than the engine…

[image]http://i13.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/23/14/c8_1_b.JPG[/image] but shouldn’t everyone with a K series have one of these to listen to the engine as it eats itself to death!

There’s a few of them on Ebay.

My only problem would be that the K makes so many knocks, rattles, pops, bangs, whirrs and buzzes - how can I tell if any of them are “wrong”

Seriously, anyone got one they use regularly, and if so, what for?

…I can see I’m asking for it with tht last question

Not sure if this belongs in here or applies to more parts other than the engine…

[image]> http://i13.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/23/14/c8_1_b.JPG> [/image] but shouldn’t everyone with a K series have one of these to listen to the engine as it eats itself to death!

There’s a few of them on Ebay.

My only problem would be that the K makes so many knocks, rattles, pops, bangs, whirrs and buzzes - how can I tell if any of them are “wrong”

Seriously, anyone got one they use regularly, and if so, what for?

…I can see I’m asking for it with tht last question

Yeah, my main dealer uses one to see if youre still breathing when they present you with the bill for the belt change!

I think I’d deafen myself with one of those.

Like when playing doctors and nurses as a kid and some bright spark came along and bellowed “HELLO!!” into your stethoscope while it was in your ears…

Like when playing doctors and nurses as a kid

you haven’t given up that game just because you are out of short trousers, have you?

only useful for identifying where a noise is coming from…

You know when you can hear a knock/rattle and yet opening the engine bay you can’t tell if it comes from the front/back, top/bottom.

That’s about it.

Like when playing doctors and nurses as a kid

you haven’t given up that game just because you are out of short trousers, have you?

Nah!
[image]Sexy Lingerie Store: Sexy Halloween Costumes & Sexy Outfits – 3wishes.com

Yeah, my main dealer uses one to see if youre still breathing when they present you with the bill for the belt change!

LMAO… You should try Lamborghinis… New front bumper for a Murcielago ? That’ll be �8500 + VAT + fitting…

New rear shocks (for one side only) that’ll be �3000 + VAT + fitting…

You don’t need a stethescope, you need a full paramedic team in attention and a stiff brandy.

�8500 for a bumper…

Garlic bread…garlic and bread…

Dirty bastards.