Mallory Park Saturday 18th February

Great idea Pesky, thanks!

Mallory’s a great venue too for those who’ve not been on circuit before or are feeling a little ‘rusty’, and is certainly a little less daunting than Donny may be for a first-timer as it’s fair to say it’s less technical on the whole (but still a lot of fun!).

As i posted earlier those taking part can expect probably 7 x 20 minute sessions throughout the day as long as there are no major delays or stoppages, so you’ll get plenty of time to get to grips with being on track. Also, the time between your sessions will enable you to talk to others on the day and compare your thoughts and findings where you’re bound to pick up some extra pointers to aid your enjoyment.

What do you guys reckon, anybody interested?

Also, the time between your sessions will enable you to talk to others on the day and compare your thoughts and findings where you’re bound to pick up some extra pointers to aid your enjoyment.

Does anyone else wonder where the time between sessions goes when on a trackday. By the time you have had a chat or two, a drink or a billy whizz, its time for your next session…

I hire a Caterham with a friend we use on open pitlane days and we alternate the driveing and passengering. I can honestly say there is no better way to improve your driving than to have a passenger give you an honest appriasal whilst you can compare their lines and gear changes from the passenger seat. We have both improved our driving far more than we would have done driving solo.

Please note, regrettably this event is now cancelled.

Apologies to anybody who was considering coming along.