Mallory Park Saturday 12th November £94

I spoke to somebody at TSR the other day and they mentioned that there was going to be a Le-mans car there lapping about 10 second laps quicker than anyone else, should be interesting, just hope its dry, I assume you’re in the advanced group mike

Hi Dave - weather is looking good according to two different forecast sites…

Neil did say something about a ‘race car’ - maybe I’ll be able to keep near him???

Then again, maybe not, unless it rains !!!

I am in the blue group, but hope to be able to get out a bit with the others as well, just to fly the Lotus flag, of course…

I’m in the red group, do you want to swap (assuming red means advanced and blue means intermediate)

intermediate group was full so had a choice between advanced and novice and didn’t fancy being held up all day so I took the plunge, should be interesting to say the least

I reckon we’ll be allowed out all day anyway, but thanks for the offer - I’ll buy you a bacon buttie for being so nice

sounds good to me, are you driving up early Saturday morning or are you staying local on friday night?

I am staying at ‘The Oaks’ on the Friday night.

THE OAKS WEBSITE

How about you?

I don’t live far away so will be driving up on the saturday

You should have said, I’ve got a spare room with double bed

Never mind - it’s only �35 !!

Gents,
Mind if I tag along for a couple of hours tomorrow to watch?
I want to do some track days in the New Year but wouldn�t mind a bit of an insight before I start.

Come along and bring a helmet - me and Dave (maddog) are always happy to have ballast !!!

That would be great, cheers.
Sounds like it will be my shout for the bacon butties. Speaking of which�
Hope your suspension is up to the ballast of my fat a*s.

What time will you be leaving Rugby Dave?
Wouldn�t mind being followed would you?

I think I’ll be leaving about 7:30ish

your welcome to tag along, I’ll be going up the A5

give me a call to arrange 07730398352

What a brilliant day we had…

Maddog was amazingly fast - slaughtering all manner of scoobies and evos and suchlike

After adding a couple of pounds to my tyres, I found tremendous grip, and had a whale of a time driving past flat out race cars on the outside of Gerrards, doing perhaps 10mph more!!

Lotus rules !!!

Thanks Mike

I had an amazing day, just a pitty I didn’t have more power to keep up with you. will be interesting to see the data from that fancy data logger of yours.

you guys missed a really good day

Unfortunately, the datalogger lead that I was suspicious of, had one of the pins disconnected, so no useful data…

Just have to be content with the memories…

I’m sure there are a lot of good memories

best you get that soldering iron out

First chance I�ve had to say thanks to Mike for the pax laps, Dave for the lend of the helmet and sacrificing a few laps after my unbelievably embarrassing schoolboy error of leaving my lid at home and to the pair of you for the advice.
Next time I�ll be joining you on track. That�s if I remember my lid of cause.
(Been told Id forget my balls if they weren�t in bag)

Thanks again gents.