Magny Cours

Green Exige at Magny Cours in August (Bookatrack day). If you turn the sound up you can hear it popping and banging away.

http://www.jimbocam.com/magny-cours/v1/mag1-green-exige.mpg
17MB

Looks like you were having a lot of fun there, especially on the chicane, second time around

excelente Jimbo… looks like you might need some stickier rubber??

Mike Niven was also there in his titanium exige… may have been the one that passed ?? mike ??

Sticker rubber! Pah, where’s the fun in that? :wink:

excelente Jimbo… looks like you might need some stickier rubber??

Mike Niven was also there in his titanium exige… may have been the one that passed ?? mike ??

Rox,
That was me going past towards the end of the clip. I was failing miserably to keep up with the white 911. BTW its gunmetal not titanium

Do you need a clip of Oulton Park before going down next week?

Mike

I do!

why don’t you post it on bookatrack for all to see?

Uldis

Rox,
That was me going past towards the end of the clip. I was failing miserably to keep up with the white 911. BTW its gunmetal not titanium

Do you need a clip of Oulton Park before going down next week?

Mike

Thought it was you - I seen you chase the 911 on th e MPEG you gave me - so this is possibly the same piece from another car… eh…

Anyway Gunmetal/Titanium there all the bleedin same as Black anyway…

ALSO… YES YES YES please send me hot laps of Oulton… that would be brilliant to have…

Sticker rubber! Pah, where’s the fun in that? > :wink: >

Do you mean tyres, or something else??

Uldis / Rox,
Go here to get a lap of Oulton to help you out. Not the quickest lap I’ve ever done but its a pretty clear lap to show you the way round

You never know, if the weather forecast looks ok I might join you on Saturday

Mike

Mike

I am only getting about 3 seconds of video - can you please repost?

Uldis / Rox,
Go > here > to get a lap of Oulton to help you out. Not the quickest lap I’ve ever done but its a pretty clear lap to show you the way round

You never know, if the weather forecast looks ok I might join you on Saturday

Mike

mmm… I was really looking forward to this…

You only got about 20metres off the starting grid mate… didnae even make the first corner …

Cut off in yer prime methinks…

It’s working for me.

Nicely done Mike. The full circuit seems much more interesting than the short one.

Ian

Sorry about that guys I shouldn’t have posted the link until the upload had finished

Its now fixed so have fun waiting on the download . It was a TVR Car Club day in August and it was so much fun annoying every TVR there

Mike

It was a TVR Car Club day in August…

Are you sure, cos it looked like a typical December day to me?

I enjoyed that, thanks Mike.

Are you sure, cos it looked like a typical December day to me?

Sorry Pesky, my mistake, the weather was very similar to the track day I did in August

Mike

Cheers Mike
nice one… worked fine ths time… however, i’m gonna get lost goin round there… i’ll need to watch it a few times more (already watched it about 5 times)…

Shame we didn’t get to see you pass the TVR’s !!

Oulton Park from an Elise:

Oulton Park from an Elise:

… in December

Hey Pesky, you seem to have a fixation about Oulton in December! Anybody’d think you were mad enough to actually go there then!

Actually, he used to be mad, but now he’s just eccentric