Maddog spin at the old hairpin, Donington

Maddog doing the twist.
John

Nice one JayCee! still blame my steering wheel for being on the piss

Dave
I have it on DVD in top quality widescreen format, play on PC or home DVD player but it’s 113 Mb. If you want me to send you a copy PM me an address and I’ll send the DVD on to you.
John

LOL, quality music intro and ending. looked like a good few fishtails before you lost it. should have stomped on the brakes.

Even from a pax view point that corner looks a right git.

As we were coming down the hill on my first pax ride it looked like one could get round that corner at a hellish speed and wondered why Matt was braking so hard. I knew why when we had gone through!!!

Hope the gravel rash wasnt too bad

Dave
I have it on DVD in top quality widescreen format, play on PC or home DVD player but it’s 113 Mb. If you want me to send you a copy PM me an address and I’ll send the DVD on to you.
John

PM Sent, Thanks Mate

Excellent!

You need some downfarce

I must say it does look like I am flying down craner

Just posted to you Dave, should be there in the morning.
John

You are not lying Dave - I watched that compared to my outing at Donnington and thought your pace looked positively b*tt-clenching. Which of course it was as it turned out.

You are a far braver man than I. Well and good saying you spun at the old hairpin, but it was an extrordinary effort keeping it on the track that far from craner curves! I would have hit the brakes, but then I have never been renowned for my track courage! Though the only difference at the speed you went through craner would have been an earlier visitation to the kitty litter.

Very impressive.

Just posted to you Dave, should be there in the morning.
John

Thanks John although I am going away for the weekend so will only get it on Sunday Night

You are not lying Dave - I watched that compared to my outing at Donnington and thought your pace looked positively b*tt-clenching. Which of course it was as it turned out.

You are a far braver man than I. Well and good saying you spun at the old hairpin, but it was an extrordinary effort keeping it on the track that far from craner curves! I would have hit the brakes, but then I have never been renowned for my track courage! Though the only difference at the speed you went through craner would have been an earlier visitation to the kitty litter.

Very impressive.

Thanks mate

Just walkin the dogg…

Did you lift off?

Jaycee has just dropped off a high res copy for me - excellent stuff, & very amusing choice of soundtrack

Must say, Maddog makes a superb effort to rescue the situation (must have been at 110mph or so), before running out of track. I was a couple of hundred yards behind Jaycee at the time, so only saw Maddog ditched in the gravel, not realising that the incident started at Craners.

Maadog, all good experience, which will stand you in good stead for the future

Great vid… (and valiant effort Dave!!)

However, would the following musical accompaniment not be more appropriate?

MADDOG’S MUSIC

One of the most valiant efforts I have seen! Good work. Who says colonials can’t drive?

(apart from me who really can’t)

quality vid Jaycee (well apart from resolution of course )

I must say it does look like I am flying down craner

LOL… in a Robin Cousins kinda way…

Great vid… (and valiant effort Dave!!)

However, would the following musical accompaniment not be more appropriate?

MADDOG’S MUSIC >

PMSL… I like the music Jacee picked but that made me laugh… and would have been

Excellent vid, made even better by the choice of records.

No-one can say that Maddog wasn’t trying going through the craners - Jesus that looked like some speed he was carrying !!!

and the attenpt to rescue it was “dogged” to say the least.

A Fine effort all round

Did you lift off?

lift off is a swear word down craner