M3 CSL Track Day Video (Oulton Park)

about 50mb

Friends M3 CSL makes a nice sound

not keen on BM’s - well the drivers really but that does sound great - like the speeded up bit at the end - cool (esp when the exige romps by :wink:

Nice one

Yep, that is a great induction sound Strangely, the CSL is dead quiet once it’s gone past, cos its exhaust is really quiet.

Was that Elliot’s car at Oulton last Saturday? (I will see him there next Tuesday - you too “Dangerous”?)

Yeah was there over the weekend and will be again on tuesday - Come say Hi

I drive the ST220 - easy to spot my plate

[image]http://www.dangly.co.uk/gallery/albums/westkirby/cyksedits/CRW_0892-2.jpg[/image]

Has the video gone?

…gone for me too!

Yep 400GB is enough for me - More tuesday

about 50mb >

Friends M3 CSL makes a nice sound

errmm…

sorry for being a bit thick… but can someone give me intructions on how to find this ?

I think it has gone for now…

PM me your email address, with “not this bit” or similar in the middle, to avoid the spammers, and I could try to email the file from my broadband if it helps…

cheers mike…

my email address is in my profile…

I was speaking with Elliott (the CSL owner) last Saturday at Oulton. He asked Dangerous to “remove” the video clip because when it was taken he was just lapping sedately to ensure that the camera was set up correctly. In other words, he was not trying, & Elliott didn’t feel that the clip gave a fair impression of his car, or his driving.
I can vouch that this is indeed the case

Elliott has spent a “few quid” on his car during the past 2 years, of its regular use on track throughout Europe eg big, big brakes. However, get this peeps, he has gone through �16K (yep - sixteen grand!)on tyres last year alone He reckons 1 set (@ �1k) of the car specific Michelins, lasts him 3 trackdays.

I will be having a pax ride with Elliott round Oulton later today

However, get this peeps, he has gone through �16K (yep - sixteen grand!)on tyres last year alone He reckons 1 set (@ �1k) of the car specific Michelins, lasts him 3 trackdays.

Oh to have a 800kg car eh!?

Have a great day Pesky!

Ian

I will be having a pax ride with Elliott round Oulton later today

Looking at the time of this posting, I hoped you were able to stay awake long enough to bag the seat…and more importanly to come back here and post a further report!

Elliott has spent a “few quid” on his car during the past 2 years, of its regular use on track throughout Europe eg big, big brakes. However, get this peeps, he has gone through �16K (yep - sixteen grand!)on tyres last year alone He reckons 1 set (@ �1k) of the car specific Michelins, lasts him 3 trackdays.

so he’s not on the dole then

Au contraire, he’s also an assylum seeker with 15 kids, 3 of which are under underage mothers

Au contraire, he’s also an assylum seeker with 15 kids, 3 of which are under underage mothers

of course it is a BM

oooofff running for the shelter
jealous of the money not the motor

ere I gottta BM…

It tows my real car !!

well thats allright then - it’s not really the motors just an impression I have formed about the drivers on my daily 60m round trip to leeds.

Exige ownership cancels this out so you are most certainly safe