M1 convoy

Anyone hear in the two Exige convoy on the M1 last night - bright red Exige (can’t remember colour name) and Azure blue with private plate.

I got pangs of jealousy, esp. now the wife has scratched the Civic down the garage wall

A friend saw 2 ‘silver’ Exiges on A46 last night. Wonder if there’d been to Donington. Gasman, if on M1 between Donington and M18 heading North could have been 2 Exige owners from up here (colours almost fit except Nautilus Blue)- they were doing Donington evening trackday I reckon

HI GASMAN I CAN CONFIRM IT WAS I DRIVING THE CALYPSO RED EXIGE LAST NIGHT FOLLOWED BY DUCATIMAN IN HIS COBALT BLUE EXIGE.
SIMON WAS CORRECT IN THINKING WE WERE RETURNING FROM AN ENJOYABLE EVENING SESSION AT DONNINGTON.
THAT WAS UNTIL AN IMPREZA DECIDED TO DISPOSE ITS OIL CONTENTS AROUND THE TRACK.

The two titanium Exige’s would of been me and Martin Edwards on the way back from the track. I didnt take mine on the track though just went to watch. That black Subaru could of at least pulled of the track when it went bang.

Excellent drive down and back and track evening-especially after the c**p forcast.Many thanks to da Edwards boys for their advice on setup,brake ducts etc.