LTD Edition Exige S

Had to be a limited edition at some stage. Seems better value than specing a standard car!!!

EMAIL FROM LOTUS.
To celebrate our recent outstanding success in winning the British GT3 Team
Championship, I have pleasure in announcing the introduction of a new and
exciting Lotus Exige S which pays homage to the talent of the Lotus Sport
Exige GT3 racecar.

The Lotus Exige S British GT Special Edition wears its Lotus Sport Cadena
race colours with pride and carries unique ‘British GT’ logos, individually
numbered and emphasising the ever-present link between the Lotus Exige and
track success.

The racing theme is continued within the interior of the vehicle with sports
seats and door trim in Lotus Sport Cadena black and yellow. Specify the
optional GT Pack and your Lotus Exige S British GT Special Edition will
receive power and handling upgrades making it the most extreme Lotus Exige
currently available from the factory.

This unique vehicle, celebrating a piece of Lotus motorsport history is
available from just �35,995. Further information on the Lotus Exige S
British GT Special Edition, the British GT Championship, Lotus Sport Cadena,
and the Lotus Sport Exige GT3 can be found in our new e-brochure at the
following web address;

http://www.grouplotus.com/car/car_product.php?id=2&mid=24

Finally, we hope you will join us in congratulating the Lotus Sport Cadena
team on their exceptional achievement.

That’s pretty damn sexy

I want one.

Does look very cool. I could just about overcome my usual dislike of black cars for one of those.

Mark

Have you noticed that they do a post registration GT pack which turns it into a Cup.

If they would do that to an existing S …

That’s pretty damn sexy

I want one.

Happy to oblige

You’re going to give me one?

The black i could live with, i could not live with the yellow sripes, as good as they look i could not imagine driving through the city in it or living with it day to day…

Also, they say its the same colours as the cadena car number 19…and in the background they show car number 19 with a different (and better) colour scheme

It just needs to 240R wheels as they look like the ones on the Cadena car.

It just needs to 240R wheels as they look like the ones on the Cadena car.

I have a new set fitted with new 048’s for sale… possibly

The black i could live with, i could not live with the yellow sripes, as good as they look i could not imagine driving through the city in it or living with it day to day…

Also, they say its the same colours as the cadena car number 19…and in the background they show car number 19 with a different (and better) colour scheme

Over in this part of the world, it may not be the brightest move to have your car disguised as the centre of the highway

Nice, GT option 5k which is good value for what you get imo

those wheels are lighter than 240R wheels so if you dont want to fit slicks then they are the best ooption imo.

i dont like the look of it, not sure why.

I like the fact it comes with an LSD as standard

Have you noticed that they do a post registration GT pack which turns it into a Cup.

I rang lotus sport this morning and they are trying their best to make the GT pack available for current Exige S customers and boost the power to 243bhp for them however it is likely lotus wont allow this untill all the new GT3 racers have been sold.

I rang lotus sport this morning and they are trying their best to make the GT pack available for current Exige S customers and boost the power to 243bhp for them however it is likely lotus wont allow this untill all the new GT3 racers have been sold.

No probs, i would not do it till next spring anyway…

No probs, i would not do it till next spring anyway…

Yeah same here matey would be a nice thing to save up for tho ready for next years nurburgring trips!