LSS or Nitrons?

Original suspension is getting a bit tired now. Don’t know whether to replace with LSS or Nitrons - prices seems very similar at �1200 (inc VAT). Car does mainly road miles (lots)…

Any opinions gratefully received - its just that local dealer informed me that he has recently replaced a few Lotus fitted with Nitrons with original LSS suspension…

Cheers

its just that local dealer informed me that he has recently replaced a few Lotus fitted with Nitrons with original LSS suspension…

Really?!

Nitrons are much better equipment and the springs can be stiffer without madly effecting the ride because the damping is so much better. Get them to supply slight softer springs if it bothers you. Try a ride in a std Nitoned car, there’s plenty about!

LSS is only the same price due to Lotus rip-off/keep the company afloat rates.

Ian

come to Snetterton on the 17th and I will give you a ride in a Nitron car with uprated springs…the best mod I ever made.

i guess they want to sell the standard stuff so i wouldn’t take to much notice of what they say. Go for nitrons.

Speak to Randy too if you are buying Nitrons he has some custom mods that he devloped with Nitron, I think they are even the same price.

Oh and another vote for Nitrons from me

Oh and another vote for Nitrons from me

And me…

Any opinions gratefully received - its just that local dealer informed me that he has recently replaced a few Lotus fitted with Nitrons with original LSS suspension…

Cheers

Tell your dealer ill give him �100 a set for the old nitrons bet he dosent come up with any

Tell your dealer I’ll give him �100 a set for the old nitrons bet he dosent come up with any

I’ll treble that - & I bet the answer is still the same

Dealer is talking utter tosh (how unusual!)

Cheers

Tell your dealer ill give him �100 a set for the old nitrons bet he dosent come up with any

• tried that one Chris ‘we don’t sell secondhand parts’

Looks like it was a load of tosh then - appears lots of satisfied Nitron customers out there - thanks for the comments chaps