LRV Anglesey 2 Oct

Yep, sorry, that’s kinda what I was saying (badly), I don’t need to do anything now Steve wants it.

Have fun!

Ian

Russ,

Not sure yet, Will probably be the Elise. Still having a few problems with the Exige. Head back on and running but temp gauge Is still all over the place. Going to change the temp senders and see if that make any difference. Got a horrible noise from the top end also, Could be a valve clerance problem on the followers.

Andy not sure if I can get the morning off work yet but I will work on it. Which would be better for you AM or PM.

Steve

Steve

I dont mind, I just have to be on the phone 2-4.30 so PM would mean starting out at about 5 ish … I guess that means arriving 9.00 ish ??

Andy,

Would probably be better to set of AM to be there for 1.30 to 2.00 then? I will see if i can get the morning off work

Steve.

Idea - get to the Betws-y-coed Little Chef (on the A5) for lunch, leave Andy on the phone and go and enjoy the roads before finishing the last half hour of the journey off together!

Ian

OK Steve - good luck - let me know …

Quite why people organise these damn conferences every damn time I want to enjoy my self I just don …

Oh … I get it

Andy,

How does this sound
“I’m sorry…My signal must be going (crackle crackle)…My battery is dead…The reception is not very good in Wales…Sorry I’ll ring you back…later” - Switch phone off!!

Steve.

Steve

Good plan !!!

Andy,

Have got the morning off work

When and where do you want to meet up?

Steve.

Perfect Steve !!

Well I really have to be sitting in the hotel by 1.30 so I guess a take off from my place at 9.00 in the morning is good - meet you 10.00 ish somewhere - what path were you going to take … and I’ll meet you M6 / M54 area somewhere I guess ?

Andy,

All sorted mate Look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Cheers Steve.

Heavy Rain
Affecting Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Isle Of Anglesey, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouthshire, Neath Port Talbot, Newport, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Rhondda, Cynon, Taff, Swansea, The Vale Of Glamorgan, Torfaen & Wrexham
Heavy rain will spread from the west overnight, becoming slow moving. Some torrential bursts are likely at times. Driving conditions will become hazardous and localised flooding could occur.

Issued by Met Office.
Valid from: Wednesday 29 September, 2004 at 22:35
Expires on: Thursday 30 September, 2004 at 07:00

Won't need the soft top then!!

do i need to bring my water wings

Just a paddle for Radar.

It’ll still be great fun!

Ian

Nah, Ty Croes has its own micro-climate. A burger says it is lovely on Saturday !

I use the Met Office website for guessing weather…

It shows a reasonable day on Saturday…

See Met Office Site

Hope it does stay fine for you !!

A burger says it is lovely on Saturday !

Mines with cheese please

can someone tell me the name address and phone number of the hotel we are staying at, have to do a map,looking forward to meeting you all

Is it the same place as last time Russ?

Ian

Sure is, Ian > Link Here >

Hope to see ya there