Lovely S1 on Pistonheads!

Cant believe how cheap this is, thought a pristine low mileage example would be much more than this!

www.pistonheads.com/sales/143490.htm

No its not mine before you ask!

I looked into this one but decided against it in favour of the one I got. It IS a nice car, but given that I’m not a fan of Laser Blue, or Aircon, and the mileage thing doesn’t bother me (so long as it’s not too high).

It’s been for sale for a while I understand.

Reminds me of my old mota right down to the mileage & smell.

I’d say �20K is a fair price, i can’t imagine a dealer shifting it for much more.

It’s a fantastic, unmarked & spotless car - Mark used to live in Bolton, & he & his car are well known to myself & RussT.

I bought my yellow one off him, top fella. He seems to get a different one every year.

i’ve just started a new job and this is what i’m aiming for in a couple of months

hope he still has it then!
someone tell him to keep it for me!

i actually have a picture of it as the wallpaper on my phone

i was just looking at the advert again…i love that car!!!
Dean

Thanks for your kind comments chaps! Soggster, whilst moving I found a spare key for your car, please PM with your address and I’ll come and pinch the car back

Cheers, Mark

Thanks for your kind comments chaps! Soggster, whilst moving I found a spare key for your car, please PM with your address and I’ll come and pinch the car back

Cheers, Mark

Hi Mark,

I cant believe youre letting it go so cheap, I would have thought the going price for an S1 in that condition would be at least a few grand more?

Looks really nice!!!

Always loved that colour