Lotus Sport Sunstrip??

Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for where to get the Lotus Sport sunstrip???

Thanks,

Sean,

Pesky may be able to help you out on an Exiges.com one.

For which I also need a replacement, if you’re still doing them?

Ian

If peeps let me know if they want one, I’ll bring them to Croft, Price is �15 (plus �1 p&p if applicable).

The Exiges.com one is nice, but I went with the Lotus Sport item. I bought it at the Donny show last year from Sinclaires.

Mr Pesky
Yes please, I have money burning a hole in my pocket and the new Triumph Sprint St has been released.
John

Cheers guys, but I really do fancy the Lotus Sport one.

Brendan, do you have a contact number or something for Sinclairs?

Sean…

A quick rummange on the net revealed THIS

Cheers Brendan your a star!!!

Yes please Pesky. Gunmetal lettering like last time please. I’ll collect at Croft, or if you’re going to Donny (and have it by then) leave with the Edwards for me (assuming you don’t mind chaps?); I’m ‘visiting’ soon.

Ian

The Exiges.com one is nice, but I went with the Lotus Sport item. I bought it at the Donny show last year from Sinclaires.

This is where I got mine…

http://www25.brinkster.com/bobvanm/

Mark

Hi!
I have a yellow Exige, I have had a sun strip made for the car in the style of the Lotus sport version but replaced Sport with Exige. The backgound is graphite gray, letters in Yellow to match the car and the car outline in silver , the hole thing is curved like on GT cars. Alex Curzon made it from Nr York,E-mail [email protected] phone 01904700123 it looks the Bizzz. I will be at Donnington Saturday If you would like to have a look.

I’ve got the Lotus sport item from Bel & Colvill back in November(although still not fitted it )

I’m lookig at the invoice now. It was �26.04 + vat - so �30 ish.

Took them a couple of days to get it and they posted it to me. Service was pretty good. No complaints, excpet �15 + vat would have been nicer

When I bought mine, I got it as a set with two smaller decals. Think I only paid �10!
This was from the Donington show last year.

les192

can you post any pics ?

Cheers guys, but I really do fancy the Lotus Sport one.

So did I originally in 2001, but the Lotus one isn’t a sunstrip as such - ie it doesn’t stop the sun from blinding you, when it’s low in the sky. Plus at that time the Lotus jobbie cost around �60!

Most types of stickers can be found here http://www25.brinkster.com/bobvanm/
Lotus sport sticker is �17 p+p, he can do any colour combination or size, I’ve had quite a few stickers off Bob and all have been excellent.

Dave

RoxTeddy
I’ve taken some photos, have not worked out how to get them onto the page what am I missing??, can you help?
The sunstrip cost just over 20 quid and he fitted it for me.

I’ve taken some photos, have not worked out how to get them onto the page…

Try a search on ‘Photobucket’ in the last year, you’ll find some instructions.

Ian