Lotus Sport embroidered mats

I’m after a set of these mats for the 2-11 since my heels are rubbing away the anodising on the bare chassis. From what I understand, Lotus discontinued these mats ages ago.

Does anybody know which company made them for lotus?

Ta

Adam
IMG_0821.JPG

I gave up trying to get embroidered mats. Allon White made me some nice mats,…but no embroidery.

I think I might have found the company that supply the mats to lotus. I’ll ring them tomorrow and see what they say.

Keep us updated Adam. If they can make embroidered S1 mats they’ll sell a few sets I reckon.

It seems Lotus have the embroidered mat market “stitched up” with companies unwilling to copy logos which I suppose is understandable.

I emailed lotus twice to ask who originally made the lotus sport mats and they ignored my requests and merely told me that the mats were discontinued. Not very helpful really.

I’ve asked Allon White sports cars if they can help. (Thanks Benja)

Did you ever get anywhere with this Adam??

To stop scuffing and avoid the possible corrosion issues of carpets retaining moisture, I use skateboard grip tape.

This is around 9" wide, so works well across the footwell, cut down so it’s about 1" in from the divider & chassis. Being fully adhesive it can’t get moisture trapped underneath and provides an excellent grip surface for driving (as its original purpose intended!).

It comes in plain black, or I guess you could go for one of the many patterned versions if you felt the need…

I’ve used some cheap ones off Ebay before now who don’t seem as worried about copy righted graphics Or just do your own vector file on an online company that allows you to add your own file.

Gav

Cheers both…

Will keep a look out mine have a heel pad and the lotus sport logo which matches the seats…

Ben,

I purchased some RED Exige mats from Eliseparts a few weeks ago. Not OEM but look the same. I can’t see them on the site now but they may have more. I know I stumbled across them whilst buying other stuff and added them to my basket. Normal searches of their site did not find them! They look to be the same as OEM quality. Maybe EP can say where they came from if they have no stock left? My car left the factory with the red Momo steering wheel (now re-instated) and the match nicely.

Keith