Lotus Show May Bank Holiday

Any of you guys going to the Lotus show at Donnington next weekend ??? Was really good last year with loads of cheap bits and Lotus shop goodies… including slicks!!hehehe

Is it on all weekend John?Bran

Yep, it’s on all weekend. I’m definately going. I just don’t know which day(s). I went on both days last year.

I’m going on Sunday - in fact my car is on the Lotus Drivers Club stand (Sunday only) so come and see me if you go.This get together is well worth a visit if you haven’t been before but it’s all a bit static!RegardsMike

I believe that NORLOG (the Northwest Lotus Owners Group) are going en masse on Sunday. All being well, Lord and Lady Whitter will be in attendance. [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]

See you all on Sunday (if we ever find / bump into each other!Giles

Are you all talking about tomorrow? Been to Donington website but can’t find much info about what’s on apart from heats and races. Can anyone give me a quick idea of what’s on? Thanks.PS. Got the www.exiges.com windscreen sticker fitted today - looks great!

Sandra, Its the Club Lotus Donington Festival. On from 10:30am until 4pm. Really just an excuse to meet up with owners from all over the country, but Sunday is aimed more at modern Lotus, eg. Elise, Esprit, Exige. There are traders and dealers in the exhibition hall selling their wares, some reduced, many not, and a few talks by Lotus employees (if there are any left !!)As Tony mentioned, NORLOG group are going down there so if anybody wants to join us from the NW the route is:9:30am, Three Pigeons, Wigan Rd, Bolton10:00am, Southbound Knutsford Services (M6)10:30am, Holiday Inn, Stoke (Jct 15 M6).Arrive at approx. 11:15amSOOTY