lotus power upgrade

Is there someone arround here who knows more about the forth coming power up-grade for the V6 SC cars mentioned on page 3 of the new Lotus Racing catalogue? When it will come available and will it be road legal?

They haven’t missed much out of there have they… “some” pretty good pricing also IMO. Also interested to know how much it’ll be…

Good prices and I especially like the tow straps, I wonder if they fit an S2?

awesome. thanks for heads up and just in time!!! … will go for those power upgrades instead of 3rd party ones.

Fair play to Lotus, for jumping all over the after market straight away!!

We ran the fully floating brake upgrade at Brands for the 6 hour race, worked well.

Power is currently capped artificially on the throttle so it’s pretty easy for Lotus to up the power.

I had one eye on the timing for the 6hr looks like you boys had a good weekend…

Already concluded that this motor being a short stroke 4 valve Toyota is in a very mild state of tune currently and that 100 bhp/litre in N/A form should be relatively easy to achieve.
So. …350 bhp N/A is the aim…
JDS will remember it !
Just gotta buy the car first :smiley:

Get the S and start with 350ps. Its the future.

Speed limits and other restrictions may apply… .

Ha!
I’ve been having a niggling feeling that the current V6 on offer wasn’t quite special enough, and have delayed ordering accordingly. It’ll be interesting to see what the official stats are of the upgrade :slight_smile:

Wise decision!

:clap:

Diego your car is the fastest V6S in a straight line I’ve followed on the track to date.

I’d rather you kept it standard

:wink:

I’m wondering if the Lotus performance upgrade will be road legal. If I look at the (strange looking) manifolds on page 6 I don’t see any pre-cats and there is no mention of a main sports cat like with the KomoTech upgrades.

so i take it the upgrade is just induction,exhaust and ecu not a shorter pulley as well etc like the komoTech?

hope its road legal. ffs whats the point if its not as it will be probably > decibel limits at most tracks?

It’s all in a Racing brochure though, maybe that’s the point :confused:

so when will we see an offical 400bhp upgrade?

geneva ?

i need more horses by summer for the next euro jaunt lol

I was told 2016 for the official 400bhp kit Diego.