Lotus On Track Racing

Chaps, I believe this is the full and final schedule for this years racing, at which VVR will welcome all the usual flotsam, jetsam and other hangers on who want to taste the feeling of glory that one can only get by blowing up a doll, putting a T-shirt on her and getting Pesky to run her in gently (This explains why we are on Veronique #4 this year).

24/3 - Brands Hatch Indy - this day is being called the Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration
22/4 � Snetterton
19/5 - Oulton Park
16/6 & 17/6 � Silverstone
15/7 - Castle Combe
1/9 & 2/9 - Donington Park
12/10,13/10 & 14/10 - Spa
10/11 & 11/11 - Brands Hatch Indy

Of course, all are welcome, but we are expecting to do something special for Oulton.

See also:-

https://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/brands-hatch/events/search.asp?circuit=bh&type=all

and
http://www.lotus-on-track.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44

for general info., not sure if you have to register though many on here already have. Mark A will no doubt confirm.

Cheers

Russ

…and in case you had not noticed my subtle avatar, Tap and I will be shooting for the Series so expect a gallery after every event

…and for those of you still grasping for that final reason to put the first round at Brands in yer diaries,…well I hear that there is going to be a live appearance from “Dr & The Medics”.

You need to be a LoT member to access the LoT forums but watch this space.

You’ve probably seen that the opening round at Brands is called the ‘Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration’ thanks to the sponsorship of the event by Lotus Cars .

We will also have discounted tickets available fairly soon.

Oh, BTW I know it’s a long way off but for those of you interested in making the long trek to Spa in October, one of the other races on the meeting is the Historic Group C so Randy will have a busy weekend, and we’ll get to laugh when he makes use of the large run-off areas when he forgets which car he is in

Is anyone going on Sat?

Is anyone going on Sat?

Going where, & which Sat?

Do you mean this on Sunday?

David

Is anyone going on Sat?

Lotus on Track day at Silverstone?!

Sorry i thought thats what this was kinda related to

Ignore me if im talking cobblers

Gary,

Saturday is a trackday and this thread is about the new race series.

Thought they were somehow linked together

runs for the door

Is anyone going on Sat?

Lotus on Track day at Silverstone?!

Sorry i thought thats what this was kinda related to

Ignore me if im talking cobblers

You are, but yes, I’m there!

You are, but yes, I’m there!

Awesome any chance of a p-ride? PM me some details

Sorry Garty, just seen your post. Did you go? It was a good day, especially when it dried out in the afternoon.

I did indeed go, went out in Simons Purple S2 Exige, and went out with Andy Walsh in a Honda SC’d Elise…

The Elise was absolutely comically fast! Most exilerating thing ive been in!

Met MrD06 too

Hi gary, i took your missus out for a few laps at the end of the day. Tried my best to scare her, but she was fearless

Fantastic, message en route mate