Lotus Morning Gasoline Juice

I saw this posted via LDC, it’s a new venue to me and trying to use Exige more so going to make effort to get along. Sharing should anyone else fancy it

Due to overwhelming demand and in response to those who unfortunately missed our previous event last month, we are thrilled to announce the return of Lotus @ Gasoline Juice! Join us for a special breakfast meeting on Saturday, October 28 from 09:30 am.

:link: Gasoline Juice — Lotus Drivers Club

Experience an automotive enthusiast’s paradise within the stunning venue. Inside, you’ll find an impressive collection of cars on display, surrounded by captivating automotive artwork crafted by passionate enthusiasts and talented industry designers. For those young or young at heart, check out the racing simulators that will provide an exhilarating experience. And if you’re feeling adventurous, take a spin in a working Sinclair C5 around our parking area.

Delicious food and refreshing drinks will be available for purchase, along with a selection of stylish apparel.

Don’t miss out on Gasoline Juice at The Royal Ordinance Depot, located at Harmans Way, Weedon Bec, Unit 14-A1, Northampton, NN7 4PS and join us for an unforgettable automotive experience!

Recently seen this place on Instagram, I’m planning to go this Sunday (weather looks good).
Anyone else?

It’s the last Bicester Sunday Scramble of the year on Sunday so I’m heading there. They have a Lotus display for anniversary as part of its featured displays which hopefully will be good. Love the Scramble events :+1: