Lotus in the garden 2019

There is a very pleasant annual event here in Germany which is called ‘Lotus in the garden’. An open minded Lotus enthusiast opens the garden of his private house for every Lotus driver arriving in a Lotus. Every body is encouraged to bring something for the barbecue. It is tried to get as many cars into the garden as possible.

At this years event there were about 40 cars in the garden with four Exige S1 and one 340R. Weather was excellent and as always the atmosphere was very friendly and relaxed. As a special guest Elisa Artioli, whose name was lent to christen the Elise, joined the party.

Klaus

Video that shows an impressive amount of Lotus leaving the garden (taken in 2012): Hallenparty 2012 on Vimeo

class

That’s awesome :sunglasses:

That’s bloody awesome, what a top event. I love community spirit and that’s taken it to a new level. Brilliant.

Let’s do the same in your garden :thumbup:

Brilliant event!

Wonderful! Bet the wurst were best

Lol I’m not sure that’s possible :laughing:

That’s the point with such an event. Who dares to open his garden, workshop and house for a party of (partly unknown) group of Lotus enthusiasts?
The host of this garden party is brave enough to do so and he hasn’t been disappointed. Hopefully it stays that way.

To the community spirit: one of the Elise S1 broke down just when manoeuvring on the green: the gear linkage bushes at the rear have fallen to pieces. Of courses there couldn’t have been a better place to brake down with a Lotus. Thirty minutes later the car was fixed by a bunch of ‘Lotus mechanics’. Easy task when there is a dual post lift in the work shop.

Brilliant. Over the years it’s been the same here buddy. As a matter of fact singling out John Sh–rocks JDS as one of the best peeps I know for doing just that. IO that fella A LOT :thumbup: :sunglasses:

CLAP! Fantastic!!

That’s cool :sunglasses:

Fantastic :slight_smile: