Lotus - Hong Kong

Just thought I’d post a few pics during my visit to HK.

The main dealers wasn’t really worth the short walk from the nearest MTR, with only a solitary Exige S on display:

Here’s a pic of an Evora MGP sat outside the hotel yesterday!

I’ve got the Gold Coast Motor Festival to look forward to soon, hopefully there’ll be a Lotus or two on display!

Lotus is not as popular in Hong Kong as other Marque due to practicality issue and limited parking space…i think will be limited lotus at the Gold Coast Festival also~ Enjoy the show as there will be more exotic, classic Japanese vehicle on display.

Thanks Sam, I wasn’t expecting a lot from the local dealer, but thought they’d at least have more than one car on display. I also saw a yellow Exige S2 near our hotel the other day, so it’s been a pleasant surprise to see a few over here. How’s the sale of your S1 going? I’d arrange to meet up, but I’ve recently placed a deposit on an S1 that needs some work!

Had a few enquiries but no solid offers yet, no worries enjoy the S1 :wink:

What’s the S1 you’ve found? All original?

Its an original VHPD that’s been stood for a while and needs some work. Will be a nice project for me that I’m really looking forward to. I don’t collect it for a while, but will be sure to post some pics when I do :slight_smile:

Lotus are rare sights indeed, but I saw this in Fanling on Thursday

I played golf there last week :thumbup:

What a small world we live in!!!
JF, I would have taken you out for a cup of cha and dim sum in my home town. :smiling_face:

Next time Tom. I popped back for a couple of days this week but spent them in Shenzhen.

Although I did have an evening in HK, I can confirm the white S3 has been replaced with a green one :smiley: