Lotus Exige with supercharger 260BHP

Alright Matt…

Its Brown, Pauls mate… I post at a Ford forum and I’ve just hooked up a thread in our “spotted” section about your new Exige… bloody gorgeous.

I came on here to find some good wallpaper pics and look at the members section [always the best part] and low & behold, you’re on here! . You should get some pictures up as soon as!

Nice site you got here guys!

Alright there Brown - i heard Iggy was a little shaken after i took him for a quick spin in the exige…? i took him up to about 80MPH on Broadway in a matter of seconds and he was well impressed…

i can’t wait for him to get his TVR Tuscan so we can race…

not sure i should be saying this on here but i tried it out on the motorway ‘like you do’ and the clock only says 150MPH on it - i was at 150 but the revs were still climbing and i was still pinned back firmly in my seat so i dont know the exact top speed of it yet - oh and the motorway was slightly on an incline…

my friends have described the way it sounds at 5000rpm and above and they said it is nothing other than a jet aircraft!

i think that might be due to the electronic fuel pump being situated right behind the passangers head…

If i have been driving the car at low revs 3000 rpm and below - the car starts to stall - i thought this was a fault but i contacted turbo technics and they said it is because the engine is that highly tuned it will do that - they said open it up on an open road and it will run fine for bit… and low and behold they were right…

not sure i should be saying this on here…

I think you’re probably right! Just as well we all knew you were in Germany recently.

FYI - it has been known for friendly law enforcement types to visit driving forums to learn about meetings, etc.

Ian

Matt

As a matter of interest, in which area of the UK do you live?

i Live in Manchester…

hi chaps - my exige is now on eBay, item number is = 2494384757…

i want to see what i can get for it…

if no one offers me the minimum then i will follow my heart and keep it!

wtf… you only got it on Saturday…

hehe - i know… its an amazing car but i might as well see if i can make some money on it…

if the car doesnt sell for what im asking then cool… i will just keep it…