LOTUS EXIGE V6 track car

FOR SALE: Lotus Exige V6 track car (not road registered), 2012 3.5 litre, 350bhp plus supercharged coupe, full bespoke bolt-in Custom Cages six-point T45 cage, Switchable Lotus Tour/Track/Race modes, SSC induction, 2bular race exhaust, Polycarb windows & rear bulkhead, matching Tillett B6 carbon/kevlar seats with Willans full harness belts, Momo removable steering wheel, wheel stud and nut conversion, Avon ZZR tyres, lightweight roof and rear hatch, GT4 rear spoiler wing, aircon deleted, stereo & speaker removed (included), MSA log book. Interesting Lotus Cars and action movie history. REDUCED price of £32,995 and car can be viewed at Street Prestige Cars of Droitwich, near Worcester, 01905 797953 or via [email protected]

Car now SOLD

Job done

Yes, I was glad to get that sorted as it just wasn’t suited to what I need… and have taken a 111S Elise Trophy car in part exchange which I will prepare for hill climb and sprints as it is part prepared already and pretty ‘basic’ … so an ideal base!

Next step is to get a nice S2 Exige road car!

Good news all round, keep us posted :thumbup:

Hopefully a nice NA S2 :smiley:

Not sure whether to go for an NA and put a different supercharger on it or find a nice S Exige anyway,

But my oh my are those prices soaring!

Or another thought is a Radical !

Or Catetham R300…

from a cost perspective a Non SC car with one fitted is the way forwards, however long term unmolested cars I’m sure will be worth more, so therefore find a nice original SC car for using on the road, do the 260hp Lotus conversion and then leave it alone :slight_smile:

Goodness me, you sound like the wife … ‘be sensible’ … but yes, that is probably the best idea,

I had a Caterham for two weeks, awesome power K-series Cougar version, but just could not fit in it, knees against dash, head on roll cage and feet covering all the pedals at the same time … apart from that …BRILLIANT!

I could possibly squeeze in an SV model but they seem to be more scarce.

No rush, I have the track Elise to sort out so I will just keep watching for a nice S2 Exige.

We need some pictures of the new Elise?