Lotus 70th celebrations at Hethel... 'Ticket' available.

Hi Guys,

I was lucky enough to get a ticket allocation to the Lotus 70th celebrations at Hethel on Saturday 29th September. Unfortunately I wont be able to come, now back in Oz! Gutted really as I think it will be an awesome day out.

This ticket gets you and you car right into the main display, so not just an admission ticket!

I will be contacting ‘Bibs’ on TLF to sort how how to move it on. There is a thread over on SELOC but I wanted to offer it here to my familiar Exiges.com community instead.

PM me if interested and we can take it from there!

Cheers guys,

Pete :wink:

I’ll have it Peter :thumbup:

If anyone from up North or the Midlands has an empty PAX seat / spare ticket, please let me know :thumbup:

Yours mate. PM sent :>)

Enjoy!! :smiley:

Got anymore. Trying to get to this and tickets are rate!!!

Sorry mate, no. Just the one I managed to get.

Benja, let me know when it turns up please.

How easy was it to transfer Pete?

Not sure yet!

No reply from Bibs on TLF… :crazy:

Can’t imagine any issue, especially since Benja will be turning up in a beautiful piece of Lotus history!

Will be following this up of course. Sounds like an epic event, albeit it with a small cake! Wish I could have gone.

And to make matters worse, it’s still cold, wet and windy in Perth! :frowning:

https://instagram.com/p/BoB85HSHVjC/

One take your car plus passenger ticket available.

Absolutely gutted I can’t go, as it’s only 20 minutes from my house but I’m sure you all know why I can’t attend…

Hey rob do you have a car ticket going???

Also PMd you buddy

Thanks Rob nice meeting you too

You too Lee, have a good time.

Hey Ben,

Did the ticket arrive yet mate? :>)

Due to a minor change of plan I have a spare set of tickets available to a good (Exige) home. Yellow car pass and two entry tickets. If anyone needs them PM me your address and I will pop them in the post.

TJS

Gone. Tickets in the post.

Enjoy the day.

Again thanks, I really appreciate it.

Nope nothing yet Peter.

Rather fortuitously I’ve learned that my car will be on the LDC stand alongside some other Exige S1’s so now (if it ever shows up) I’ll have another ticket that I’ll do my utmost to get into the hands of another Exiger.

I really hope it’s a great day but it does seem to be rather chaotic :crazy:

Hi all

Can’t attend either so I have yellow sticker and the two tickets which someone can use if any use

Cheers

Tickets turned up yesterday, thanks again for posting them so quickly :smiley: