Lotus 50th Anniversary at Hethel

Anybody else on here going to the Lotus factory bash at Hethel this coming Sunday (18 July) apart from me and Dedgood?

Simon,

I will be there along with Mike Stripe (83man), and a few other members of the Lotus Driver Club. Hopefully dad will let me have the keys to the Exige . He and mum are going out to Hethel on the saturday and stopping over (its mums birthday) so they will probably take my Elise.

Should be a good Show.

Will See you there.

Cheer Steve.

Have a good time guys

Russ, JohnO & myself are off to Oulton to watch Gav in the British GT races

I had it in my diary to go and support Randy in the Group-C GTP race at Brands…Randy is this still happenning??? Anyone else planning on attending?? So many Exige based options for one weekend

Group-C GTP Race Calendar Clicky

Simon
We are venturing above the ‘Watford Gap’ and going up/over to Hethel. I will mail you offline with contact details.
Simon and Elaine

Although try and take a Lotus this week Simon!

Stuck behind a Landie, eh!? Never stopped AndyD or mike lane.

Ian

Hope all you guys got home OK, it was good to see you all.
Shame about the weather though, lost count how many times we had rain on the way home…it was wetter inside than out by the time we got home !!
Simon & Elaine

Got back Ok “Eventually” an accident on the A14 caused a bit of a delay for us, and of course to heavy rain slowed our progress a bit. Great day though, Good to see the F1 cars out despite the crappy weather
Now to clean the Exige up ready for the run to the classic Le Mans