Lotus 240 Cup

Hi all, hope you have had an enjoyable Christmas.

I am after gauging what interest there would be in renting a Lotus Exige 240 Cup on trackdays. Our race team have been offered one and we are considering it, and making it available to Exige.com and other Lotus enthusiasts for use on track days, throughout the UK and Europe. The car is a 240 Cup, with all necessary competition upgrades, and can be used for racing if that also takes your fancy, but will remain looking like a very nice road car. The car is eligible for a number of UK mini endurance race series and would be very, very competitive.

Costs wise will be very similar to other leading trackday companies for car hire, our costs will incorporate hire, fuel, mechanical support, coaching and general assistance to ensure you have a great time. The car can be split between as many drivers as you want, however I would not recommend any more than 3 to 4 on a full day to ensure you get the best from the car.

You are more than welcome to ask me any further questions.

Thanks

Tom

Pm sent.

Before you buy the exige have a look at the RHD elise I have for sale… 260 spec, race/track ready, all new build.

Ta

Gav.

Having seen Gav’s Elise this would be a great buy for what you are looking for.

And a lot quicker than a 240.
Also has all the right Lotus motorsport parts on it

But would you rent his car, if he bought a real Cup or even fake improved Cup…? :wink: