LOTRDC Tickets Silverstone

This race meeting is being organised by the BARC. When I first phoned Silverstone this morning to find out ticket prices, I was told to phone BARC. This I did, but was then advised to phone Silverstone! Pi$$ ups in breweries

Upon phoning Silverstone again, they said tickets can only be bought on the day (ie not online), & for Club Events the “usual” price is �10 (kids under 15 free).

So, as far as I know, it’s pay on arrival @ �10 a head!

PS I’ve not bothered the LOTRDC organisers with this, as they’ve had a extremely hectic 2 weeks, & are very busy at the moment with driver/car logistics etc.

That’s this Saturday 16th June, isn’t it?

Qually on Sat, then 2 races on Sunday (13.00 & 15.45 approx)

Would be there but have a track day with BAT on the new Anglesey on the Sat and a mudplugging day on the Sun - so good luck to all those involved off here, would love to hear that Russ has a failure free race because that car was flying at Oulton before the problems.

Would be there but have a track day with BAT on the new Anglesey on the Sat

And I’m there on Friday - but unlike you, I’m using my own mota

Pesky, I’m free from 9 to 1 ish on sat and was thinking about popping to say hi. Is it possible to collect a sunshade strip?

If anyone wants to pop in on saturday from 12 ish onwards they could call me and I’ll give them my ticket?
BC