LoTRDC Drivers/Organisers...

I was wondering if you lads might be able to help me, it�s just I was wondering, how many races will there be in the 2007 Elise Trophy?

Is it a case of 2 races per meet, or will some have more, for example at Spa?

Cheers,
David

8 races on the calender so far. Dates almost finalised. Each race will be qualifying, 20 min race then 20min handicap race.

Spa will have a full test day beforehand iirc, but fewer people will race there as it requires a national a licence which not everyone will have.

8 races on the calender so far. Dates almost finalised. Each race will be qualifying, 20 min race then 20min handicap race.

Spa will have a full test day beforehand iirc, but fewer people will race there as it requires a national a licence which not everyone will have.

Andrew,

If you do all the rounds beforehand and even as a new driver you should have enough signatures to be able to take part at Spa.

You need six signatures so as long as you complete both races at the first 3 round you will qualify. (You can reduce that to 5 races by marshalling at a race meeting and getting a signature for that). I also believe your ARDS signature will also count as 1 towards your update. We expect most if not all the competitors to race at Spa, plus a number of wildcard entries from other series.