LOT question

Sorry if I am being thick but …

I am thinking of joining LOT and want to do Oulton Park on the 13th June. The track day is shown in red on the list, does this mean its nearly full or sessioned or … ?

Thanks.

I think as of 10 minutes ago there are 14 places left.

So its red becasue there are only a few places left, not for any other reason I need to be aware of ?

DSE - I signed up for this just a week ago (membership & Oulton).

Very efficient service etc…go for it

Very efficient service etc…go for it

Yep, it would be rude not to

Ok, I have joined and booked Oulton. As its sessioned I have no idea which group to go in. I have driven there before a couple of times, so I will try the intermediate/advanced.

Does International=Full circuit ?

David

Get yourself in the Advanced group - you’re hardly a novice/intermediate!

Yep, it’s the full circuit

Fingers crossed that the weather is okay

Thanks Rob. As you say I hope its dry and sunny. IMO there is no better track if the weather is good.

I am used to doing trackdays with BAT. Are the LOT days more or less the same format ? When do we get the itinerary for the day ? Also, are they as safely run as the BAT days ?

David

LOT & Bookatrack are top notch organisers.

Itinerary etc should be emailed out a few days beforehand, but basically aim to be there at 8am to book on etc

Great, thanks.

Sorry if I am being thick but …

I am thinking of joining LOT and want to do Oulton Park on the 13th June. The track day is shown in red on the list, does this mean its nearly full or sessioned or … ?

Thanks.

Normally the trackdays turn red to show you have booked it. I.E for me, (at the moment) the french frolic trip is highlighted red, as i have booked, everything else is black