LoT Anglesey 4th June

Posting a few photos from my second visit to Anglesey in the Exige, but the first where I actually got to drive around the track! Sadly the OEM rad went on the way to the Exiges.com day in 2014, so I had to head home. This time was a little better - I was blown away by the track, though we didn’t get to do the corkscrew, instead doing the longer layout all day. In glorious Welsh weather we went out via the Mach Loop (saw a few planes having fun) and Snowdonia, then came back via the Llanberis pass and the Evo triangle. Stayed in Caernarfon - new Premier Inn walking distance from a reasonably lively town centre with lots of food options, and only about 8 miles from the usual hotel (downside was no private parking). Anyway, pics! Track photos taken by Petesnap on SELOC.

PS Ben says there are still plenty of Exiges.com stickers, so buy a couple and donate a few quid to the charity fund!

http://www.exiges.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19545

Super pics. Lovely car( and colour)

Great photos Richard. I LOVE Anglesey and I really need to find a way to get back there before the year is out.

Thanks for the sticker plug,…yep plenty stickers left. Black decals on your yellow car look ace :thumbup:

Great pictures Richard. Did see any TOADs?

We were followed along a stretch by a bunch of toads (and Steff in the Zenos) until we stopped for ice cream! Lots of them about.