Lord Scuffham's...... Fan Site

ROFLMAO

web page

It is hilarious!
I don’t know Lord Scuffham, but now I’m looking forward to meet him!

Uldis

Crikey, someone has an axe to grind…

Funny mind…

David

I don’t think (& I certainly hope not!) that someone has an axe to grind. To me, I reckon one of his mate’s has done it - cos it’s been done “affectionately” not abusively.

Lord Scuffham is an absolute mine of invaluable information on all things Elise & its derivatives, & I’m sure/hope that he would be the first to admit that he can be somewhat opinionated in his views/comments - in fact he thrives on it

PS If he’s offended - he’ll soon let us know

I’m sure/hope that he would be the first to admit that he can be somewhat opinionated in his views/comments - in fact he thrives on it

And not very good admitting when he’s in the wrong too re: the bollox info he gave when I was flogging my trailer. Tit.

Rob, that is by far the funniest thing I’ve seen for ages!! The thing is I quite like the idea of buying the merchandise I recon they could be on to something

That is quite simply the absolute best thing I have ever read in ages…

It is hilarious!

Uldis

Uldis… you have replied to this guy a few times on various debates… brakes being one I remember. His moniker is Simon(S). He mostly knows his sh*t, but not always, and is piss poor with people and doesn’t play well with others… do yer Simon ??

David

Lord Scuffham is an absolute mine of invaluable information on all things Elise & its derivatives,

Hey Pesky… what the fcuk do you know about fcuk’n’ elises…

Rob, that is by far the funniest thing I’ve seen for ages!! The thing is I quite like the idea of buying the merchandise I recon they could be on to something

me too…

We await boss scuffam’s comment…

I see…

Hey Pesky… what the fcuk do you know about fcuk’n’ elises…

Spooky - even though you’re a jock, you said that with a English Midlands accent

That is quite simply the absolute best thing I have ever read in ages…

It is hilarious!

Uldis

Uldis… you have replied to this guy a few times on various debates… brakes being one I remember. His moniker is Simon(S). He mostly knows his sh*t, but not always, and is piss poor with people and doesn’t play well with others… do yer Simon ??

sorry?

Whilst I have no problem with people taking the piss (including Stu for the site) what’s this supposed to mean?

sorry?

Whilst I have no problem with people taking the piss (including Stu for the site) what’s this supposed to mean?

Aren’t Monday mornings great?

I think he means you’re piss poor with people. That’s how I read it.

depends on the ‘people’ mostly!

Just looked at the site - It’s added some humour to my Monday morning!

See most of you on the 24th at Donny Park

Giles

I was having a totally crap Monday morning, Now i think I Will be smiling for the rest of the day!

Fantastic!

I’ve been in a good mood all day because of that