Looking to buy an exige

Maddog,

What kinda timeframe are we looking at for the motorsport kit

moulds for the clams will be finished by the end next week, so I could get the lot to you by the end of Jan/beginning of Feb

Has the set been tried out on a car in the UK? I am concerned about fitment. If something doesn’t fit right then it will be costly to send the components back to u from Malaysia.

The rear spoiler is not included is it? If I get one from eliseparts, do u know how it is mounted. I believe the Exige has it mounted onto the longerons.

fitment will not be a problem, I’ll not send anything out that I’m not happy with, I have sent you a pm with contact details if you wish to discuss, cheers

fitment will not be a problem, I’ll not send anything out that I’m not happy with

Which isn’t always the case with Eliseparts. Personally, for exact requirements, I’d go with the small supplier.

Ian

fitment will not be a problem, I’ll not send anything out that I’m not happy with

Which isn’t always the case with Eliseparts. Personally, for exact requirements, I’d go with the small supplier.

Ian

thanks for your words of encouragement

What do you mean unfortunately?

Aren’t you happy with the Audi conversion?

As Uldis says, I meant that I unforunately can’t give you info on the Motorsport panels because they were fitted prior to buying it, but I had the Audi conversion done after, and it’s sensational !

Come on, David…

The new Skyline is just around the corner. Are you sure you don’t want to sell me your Elise/Exige?

I can’t (currently) imagine a situation where I would sell my Lotus… it’s probably the fastest car I’ve owned (or likely to own for a while) and the cheapest !

I don’t park my car overnight anywhere, so there is never really much rain getting into the engine bay.

driving it all night seems rather an extreme solution

I don’t park my car overnight anywhere, so there is never really much rain getting into the engine bay.

driving it all night seems rather an extreme solution

He eats lots of carrots too

That’s not where the similarity to a rabbit ends…

I’m also bucked tooth and hung like a rabbit.