Long shot, I know

Hi

Just incase any one is interested I am selling my K850i, Getting a I Phone

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290208862978&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Thanks

How much do you actually want for it?

mm, got know Idea what it is worth to be totally honest, I am not greedy, just what ever it sells for really.I have seen other got for around �130 used, so any thing close to that really! what do you think?

mm, got know Idea what it is worth to be totally honest, I am not greedy, just what ever it sells for really.I have seen other got for around �130 used, so any thing close to that really! what do you think?

100% reliable & honest eh??

I’d have had it off you Nath but I already have one - hope the iPhone doesn’t break!!

ha ha, I am most certainly not 100% reliable and honest when it comes to my lass!

It is a good phone, but I just really want an I phone for some reason, it better not break, they aren’t exactly cheep

didn’t expect it to reach this much already! Better not be scammers!

Defo scammers - new users.

… and why bid soooooo much

what can I do mate?

what can I do mate?

Remove the listing and start again, notify fleabay and they should remove the listing charges.

Am I stupid, why do people bid so high then don’t by them, what is the point? there is a phone the same as mine on there and it has 2 bidders and is up to "�700, why?

Beyond me mate, beyond me - maybe it’s ‘something to do’…

W**kers!

I know, fuxking bells ends!

If some one wants it, they can have it for �130 including P+P or i will just relist it tomorrow.

Thanks

Nathan