Lockdown Mini Project

Cars are more important than fish fingers JF :smile::smile:

I was hoping to see a Mini!..………

After a lot of hard work I recently finished my garage project, I now have a garage that I’ve wanted for ages. FYI The tiles are black Duratiles.

That looks about a million times better!

Love the doors. Makes is miles easier to access.

Cheers Andy, plus the doors also enable me to see the car from the house! :thumbup:

How hard are the tiles? I’ve got some in my shed that are squidgy foam which I suspect are no good for a garage floor sadly

I did my garage floor with plasfloor tiles earlier in the lockdown too

from this:

To this (they need a good mop to clean the dust) although I haven’t finished yet at the back and edges:

(before the Exige was bought)

I was very productive in April! I also made this workbench

and these steps and fence to get up to the garage from the garden. Not bad I think for an IT engineer.

The Dura Tiles I bought are solid PVC although they do give slightly which you would expect. I chose the Dura Tile as you are able to use jacks etc on them but they do have other tiles available depending on budget/application, etc.

They will send you samples of the tiles to enable you to choose the right one for you :+1:

Blimey someone’s been busy, it looks great :+1:

My mate who’s in IT (computer programmer) would not have a clue how to put up shelving or paint a wall but is an absolute genius with everything electrical :smile:

Thanks, the stuff I have is no good then, I didn’t think so. It would have been nice and soft to lay on though :smiley:

I’m so jealous of this thread.

My garage is full of stuff… Bikes, tools, freezer, tumble dryer, car parts, wine & beer rack, fish tank stuff etc.
Wish I had a shed to clear the garage out.

Top work everyone!

I can help by popping along and removing the wine and beer to make more space, happy to help! :joy::+1:

:lolno: